Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC) is one of the largest distributors of electrical and mechanical wire and cable in the U.S. industrial market. We have strong relationships with leading manufacturers and provide our customers with efficient access to the electrical and mechanical distribution markets. With a stock of more than 30,000 products, inventories are regionally profiled and reviewed daily by the experienced staff to assure maximum availability for customers.
Product categories include:
- Armored Cable
- Bare Copper & Building Wire
- Cable Terminators
- Chain & Accessories
- Custom Fabrication
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Flexible & Portable Cords
- Instrumentation & Thermocouple Cable
- Lead & High Temperature Cable
- Medium Voltage Power Cable
- MIL Spec & UL Style Wire & Cable
- Mooring Products
- Outside Plant Communication Cable
- Sound, Security & Fire Alarm Cable
- Synthetic Rope & Slings
- Tray Cables 600 Volt, Control & Power
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Cable
- Voice, Data & Premise Wire
- Wire Rope & Hardware
Private branded products are also offered, including LifeGuard™, a low-smoke, zero-halogen cable. This product is made with compounds that produce no halogen gases and very little smoke while under combustion.
HWCC also provides comprehensive value-added services including: standard same day shipment from an extensive inventory and distribution network; application engineeringsupport through our knowledgeable sales and technical support staff; custom cutting of wire and cable to exact specifications; inventory management programs that provide job-specific asset management and just-in-time delivery; job-site delivery and logistics support; 24/7/365 customer service provided by HWCC employees; and customized internet-based ordering capabilities.